Hi there, that has been a really long time! (giggles). so uhmm yeah the whole lets get healthy together attempt did not work out :$ haha yes it’s true I’ve let you all (including myself) down for the dark side. i refer the all you can eat lifestyle as the dark side ahaha. So now I am back and I am willing to say bye to the dark side.
In this blog I want to share my Shrek morning smoothie with you. why I call it Shrek: obviously because the colour and also its looks, cause the outcome of the smoothie looks absolutely not cute just like the character Shrek but on the other hand its probably the sweetest/healthiest smoothie (also something that is similar to Shrek) you can give yourself in the morning. Down below you can see all of the ingredients I have used and the beneficials.
- 2 cups of water or ice cubs (makes your smoothie cold and ready to serve)
put all the ingredients into y0ur mixer en mix for about 3 to 5 minutes. there you have it your own Shrek smoothie.
the benefits of green smoothies :
1. Natural energy booster to keep a little pep in your step in the morning (and during those afternoon slumps).
3. Stay healthy all-year-long. Simple way toboost your immune system when you’re feeling under the weather.
4. Packed with disease-fighting antioxidants. The phytonutrients in leafy greens boost your body’s immune system and keep it functioning properly.
5. Hands down— The best fast food. It takes less than 5 minutes to make a green smoothie (and clean up!) and they’re super easy to take on the go– especially when you prep ahead.